- With a pre-tax operating profit of DKK 54 million and a positive liquidity of just under DKK 50 million, the RAMBØLL Group has had a satisfactory year.
- Turnover amounted to DKK 1,273 million, 6% up on 1999. All business units participated in this positive development.
- The number of employees remained largely unchanged from the end of 1999 to the end of 2000.
- An increased level of activity in the 理财投资靠谱平台home market affected foreign turnover, which accounted for 21% in 2000, against 23% in 1999.
- Our spearhead competencies within waste incineration and telecommunications have been chosen as business ‘beacons’ - intended to give us greater visibility and growth internationally.
- For 2001 we expect moderate growth and even better results for the whole of the RAMBØLL Group.
Our vision is to strengthen our position as a leading knowledge-based Group, and a BPR process is in progress to ensure continued optimisation of our competitiveness.